Saturday, May 12, 2007

Welcome to my blog!

Hi all,

Well, I finally figured out how this new blog site works so I decided to post an entry. I would like to welcome all of you who are reading this entry as well as to especially welcome my friends who have become fans of my work these past few years.

It’s been a long road but I’m happy and excited to say that my first novel, “Vampires at the Opera” is being published by L&L Dreamspell. A crossover of two Gothic novels, my novel interweaves and extends the original Stoker and Leroux tale. Slated to be released this Fall, I am now working with L&L Dreamspell on editing and developing my book cover. I feel privileged to be part of a great team that includes many other wonderful writers of different genres. I’ve always enjoyed writing so I think that this blog will be fun for me. Therefore, please check back regularly to read my updates. Though I am a writer and will write about writing topics on this blog site, I have a wide range of interests (vampires, horror fiction) and so, might post about these topics as well.

Until next time then, hope your days are filled with romance. And vampires. Much like peanut butter and jelly, they go together so well.

Take care all,
Christine

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris,

I'm so happy that things are taking off with your writing career! You richly deserve any accolades that come your way. :)

Ciao,
Moonrose 810

Anonymous said...

Chris,
I'm so happy for you. The best of luck with your book. *huigs*

Anonymous said...

Hooray for you!!!! As always I wish you the best. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

oh I like the green backround ^^

hopefully I'll get my days filled with Vampires ^^

much love and luck!

Anonymous said...

Yay! You have started with your writer's blog. Good luck with your book!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I look forward to reading your book when it comes out!

Anonymous said...

yay Chris! I'm so excited for you! can't wait until your book comes out.